[Austin-TX-Celiac] HEB Rotisserie Chicken

Anne Barfield annebarfield at satx.rr.com
Fri Oct 13 19:56:19 PDT 2006

I made some phone calls to HEB today, and it seems that the person working
on the gf list for HEB has changed to a different person.  I am trying to
track him down, and I would really like to get all their rotisserie chickens
identified.  I don't see any reason why wheat needs to be added to a roasted
chicken!

I am saving all these messages from the e-list, and plan to share it with
the HEB person when I get the right person identified.  Of course, I won't
identify the people who wrote them.  I just want HEB/CM to know of all the
business that they could have.  And most of us shop for a whole family that
would eat whichever chicken is safe for the celiac.

Anne Barfield
www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648