[CASL-L] National Hispanic Heritage Month Again

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Wed Sep 21 09:40:28 PDT 2011

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

The link to iCONN's web page devoted to resources for National Hispanic Heritage Month is now on our landing pages (at iconn.org), classic menus ("Search Individual Resources"), and the page called "What You Can Search in iCONN."

The National Hispanic Heritage Month web page will be up through October 15. We hope you will find the resources useful.

Eric Hansen
Electronic Resources Coordinator
iCONN.org
786 South Main Street