[CASL-L] iCONN Database Reliability Survey

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Mon Feb 6 07:32:45 PST 2012

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

iCONN wants to know your assessment of the reliability/availability of databases offered through iCONN; that is, how much can you count on them to be up and running when you and your patrons want them. For this purpose, we have created a very brief survey (5 questions) for each library to give us that information for each database vendor. iCONN will use that information to evaluate its resources. We ask for one response from each library. The survey will be available at the address below until Monday, February 27:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZF526JX

We appreciate your help with this!

Eric Hansen
Electronic Resources Coordinator