[CASL-L] iCONN Black History Month Web Page

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Mon Feb 6 12:17:24 PST 2012

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.
Everyone:
I am pleased to report that in celebration of Black History Month, iCONN's Black History Month web page is now available again, with links to free resources from our database vendors as well as resources available on the open Web.
Auto-Graphics will be adding the link to our page to iCONN web pages soon. In the meantime, here is the direct link to our Black History Month page:
http://www.cslib.org/iconnsitemap/staff/BlackHistoryMonth.aspx
We hope resources on the page will be useful to you and your patrons.
Best to you all,
Eric

Eric Hansen
Electronic Resources Coordinator