[CASL-L] Free Webinar: Homework Help with iCONN (Online) Mar. 13th

Abery, Kris Kris.Abery at ct.gov
Tue Feb 14 05:19:42 PST 2012

Please excuse the cross posting.

The following webinar has been scheduled for March 13th. To register access the Continuing Education Calendar of Events @ http://evanced.info/cslib/evanced/eventcalendar.asp

Free Webinar: Homework Help with iCONN (Online) - Mar. 13th, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
This workshop focuses on Gale's homework helper resources. We'll use actual school assignments to explore the In Context resources (Science, U.S. History, World History, Biography), perfect for middle and high school students. We'll also take a look at Kids InfoBits for elementary age students. We'll also take a quick look at Testing and Education Reference Center for students preparing for college and careers.

Kris Abery
Continuing Education Coordinator
Connecticut State Library
Email: Kris.Abery at ct.gov