[CASL-L] 4T Ed Tech Virtual Conference (due Mar. 1; free conference May 19-22)

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 16 16:41:55 PST 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kristin Fontichiaro <font at umich.edu>
To: "mamelist at lanai.mlcnet.org" <mamelist at mail.mlcnet.org>; School Library Media
& Network Communications <LM_NET at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>; "aaslforum at ala.org"
<aaslforum at ala.org>
Sent: Thu, February 16, 2012 5:57:04 PM
Subject: [aaslforum] Call for Proposals: 4T Ed Tech Virtual Conference (due Mar.
1; free conference May 19-22)

Hello, colleagues!

On behalf of the MAC teacher education programs at the University of Michigan,
I'm writing to invite you to be a part of our second (and free!) 4T Virtual
Conference, May 19-22, 2012. The conference is run completely online (via
Elluminate) and is open to presenters and participants from around the world.

Last year's debut conference was a lot of fun, blending our preservice educators
from the Schools of Education and Information with practitioners and thinkers
from around the world. The chat is highly interactive, and it's fun to do PD in
your pajamas. Continuing education credits are available. The opening keynote
speaker will be Matt Levinson, author of From Fear to Facebook, and the closing
keynote will be given by Mallory Moser of Gooru.

Come join our students, faculty, alumni, and friends!

The call for proposals is open until March 1:
http://4tvirtualcon.soe.umich.edu/?page_id=7

You can register here (it's free!):
http://4tvirtualcon.soe.umich.edu/?page_id=27

Hope you'll join us!