[CASL-L] in ASCD Educational Leadership

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 13:16:46 PST 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Susan Ballard <sdballard at comcast.net>
To: Aaslforum <aaslforum at ala.org>
Sent: Fri, March 2, 2012 2:23:10 PM
Subject: [aaslforum] More to read in ASCD Educational Leadership

I was delighted when Judi Moreillon sent a post to the list yesterday indicating
that Debbie Abilock had an article in this month's edition of ASCD's Educational
Leadership.  So, today, after "the plowman cometh" (we had @ a foot of snow from
a storm yesterday into today) I took a trek down to the mailbox and was glad to
see my subscription had arrived.  Not only is the Abilock article fabulous, it
is followed by another fabulous article by Joyce Valenza and Wendy Stephens
entitled "Reading Remixed."  Plus, as an English major alum of UNH, I can also
recommend the Tom Newkirk article!   This issue is a keeper!

Susan

Susan D. Ballard
AASL President-Elect

Attend a full- or half-dayAASL preconferenceon Friday, June 22, during ALA 2012
Annual Conference and discover ways to make your school library program emerge
and thrive.

ALA 2012 Annual Conference
June 21-26, 2012
Anaheim, California