[CASL-L] Two Gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week!

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 8 11:07:24 PDT 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: FableVision Learning <fablenews at fablevisionlearning.com>
To: kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Tue, May 8, 2012 4:31:41 AM
Subject: Two Gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week!

You're receiving this email because of your relationship with FableVision
Learning. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Enjoy these two gifts today!

Dear Educator Friends,

It's Teacher Appreciation Week, and we want to celebrate YOU! As a small gesture
of thanks for all you do, here are two gifts to make this week extra special...

Now through May 13, receive 50% off* when you order Stationery Studio, our
easy-to-use K-5 writing program!

Discover why teachers are raving about how Stationery Studio transforms even
their most reluctant students into proud authors. Featuring curriculum-based art
by Peter H. Reynolds and cross-curricular activities by Dr. Peggy Healy Stearns,
the software inspires students to write at the computer or by hand. Download
Stationery Studio today - a single license is now just  $35!

By the way - Stationery Studio offers GREAT designs for Mother's Day and
Memorial Day.

This is a great way to spend your end-of-year funds. We're confident you'll love
using Stationery Studio with your students, so we offer a full moneyback
guarantee. Contact us or call 888-240-3734 for a custom quote.

Now through May 13, visit our blog to download our Brightest Stars poster for
free! NY Times best-selling illustrator and author Peter H. Reynolds created
this poster to honor you and other wonderful, caring teachers. Proudly display
it on your wall and know that we appreciate the difference you are making in
your students' lives!

As always, thank you for supporting FableVision Learning. Let us know how we can
help you on your mission!

Wishing you continued success on your journey,

The FableVision Learning Team

FableVision Learning
888.240.3734 toll free
781.320.3225 direct
781.742.0309 fax

*Stationery Studio is 50% off only through May 13, 2012. Cannot be combined with
any other special offers.

About FableVision Learning

Our mission is to help ALL learners reach their true potential. Our educational
software and services help teachers inspire students to develop essential 21st
Century skills - writing, creativity, and self-expression. Designed for students
of all learning styles, our solutions get kids writing, moving, and animating.
   Quick Links

Our Website

Online Store

News & Events

Professional Development

Grants for Educators

Facebook Page

Twitter: FableLearn

Pinterest Page

The Live Wire Blog

Forward email

This email was sent to kwidz at sbcglobal.net by fablenews at fablevisionlearning.com

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy
Policy.

FableVision Learning| 6 Allen Lane| Dedham| MA| 02026