[CASL-L] Free Virtual Learning Commons Webinar tonight

IRENE KWIDZINSKI kwidz at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 21 09:59:15 PDT 2012

FYI

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: David loertscher <reader.david at gmail.com>
To: aaslforum at ala.org
Sent: Mon, May 21, 2012 12:43:37 PM
Subject: [aaslforum] Free Virtual Learning Commons Webinar tonight

My students at San Jose and I are presenting our work on the Virtual Learning
Commons major template now available for free on Google that transforms the
school library website into a giant conversation and collaborative.  Our
presentation is part of the 4T national conference from the U. of Minnesota and
is at 8:30 pm Eastern time; 5:30pm Pacific.  Here is the link.  Please join us:

Title: The Virtual Learning Commons: A New Environment for Boosting Excellence
(PANEL) (eligible for SB CEU)
Live Session
Link:  https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2009317&password=M.A5F19A278F49AF9AC1E29CE7E1BAC8

Presenter(s): David Loertscher, professor at San Jose State University in the
School of Library and Information Science.

--
Professor David V. Loertscher
San Jose State University