[CASL-L] Follett 10.1 Destiny and Follett Shelf users

Daigneault, Audrey adaigneault at groton.k12.ct.us
Wed May 23 11:22:58 PDT 2012

For you information  I just found out once your library's Destiny system is integrated with Follett shelf the administrator of the local Destiny no longer gets access to the MARC records for their ebooks.  You can't modify records by assigning local subject headings, or delete headings you don't want.  You can't assign a title to any categories and you no longer get title statistics to show the titles are valuable.  I requested an enhancement and rated this enhancement as important.  I assign categories by purchase date and post new materials lists by quarter on the Destiny home page.  It would help if others who feel as I do about cleaning up records and keeping their data clean would also request an enhancement.

Dr. Audrey Irene Daigneault
West Side Middle School
250 Brandegee Ave
Groton, CT 06340