[CASL-L] CLC Furniture Expo - 8/17

Amanda Stern astern at ctlibrarians.org
Mon Aug 7 12:25:01 PDT 2023

Need new furniture?

Join us on 8/17 for our

Library Furniture Expo!

How's the furniture in your library?

Are there pieces that need to be replaced?

Do you have a new or updated space that needs furnishing?

*       Maybe you're doing a smaller project. You need a few new chairs. Or some soft seating. Or some privacy pods. Or you want to make your outdoor space more functional with some all-weather furniture.
*       Maybe you're doing a major renovation and you're refurnishing a whole department - or even your entire library.
*       Whatever you're doing, CLC can help!

With the launch of our new furniture contracts<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/furniture>, we've significantly expanded the furniture manufacturers available on a CLC discount contract, AND made purchasing easier than ever. How is this possible? Come to our first-ever in-person furniture expo and find out!

CLC Furniture Expo

Thursday, August 17

10:30am - 3:00pm (drop in)

Wallingford Public Library

FREE!

REGISTER HERE<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1761831>

Join us on Thursday, August 17 at the Wallingford Public Library for a unique furniture-focused event designed to inspire you as well as help you make practical decisions for furnishing your library space. Drop in for the segments that interest you, and be sure to leave plenty of time to visit with our outstanding vendors.

The following vendors will be on hand all day to showcase products, answer questions, and help you find the right match for your library's needs:

*       Robert H. Lord<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/rhl>
*       PSI - New England Storage Products<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/psi>
*       Creative Library Concepts<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/creativelibraryconcepts>
*       mediatechnologies<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/mediatechnologies>
*       KI<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/ki>

In addition, we'll have presentations by Connecticut librarians and CLC staff. Here's the schedule:

*       10:30 am - Registration, visit vendors, morning refreshments begin
*       11:00 - 11:30 am - Redesigning Children's Spaces - Sheri Szymanski, Director, Stratford Library
*       11:30 am - 12:00 pm - Maximizing Your Furniture Budget with CLC's Furniture Contracts - Julie Yulo-Medeiros, Member Relations Manager, CLC
*       12:00 - 1:00 pm - Visit vendors; afternoon refreshments begin
*       1:00 - 1:30 pm - Furnishing a Smaller Library - Christine Michaud, Director, Durham Public Library
*       1:30 - 2:00 pm - One Design, Many Needs: Reimagining a Small Academic Library - Katie Nazarian, Director of Library & Information Services, Mitchell College and Karen Bellnier, Director of Digital Innovation, Mitchell College
*       2:00 - 3:00 pm - Visit vendors

Please note this event will be held open house style - come when you'd like between 10:30am and 3:00pm; stay as long as you wish. Registration is requested. While we will not be offering a full lunch, we WILL have morning and afternoon refreshments.

We hope to see you there!

Amanda Stern (she/her)

Events and Special Projects Manager
Connecticut Library Consortium
p:  860.740.3044 - direct dial
p:  860.344.8777 - office
a:  234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w: ctlibrarians.org  e:  astern at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:astern at ctlibrarians.org>

[ttp://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/clclogo/clc-logo-lores-250w.jpg]

[ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>