[CASL-L] New year, new focus…

Pia Ledina info at turningthepagebooks.com
Thu Aug 10 09:05:15 PDT 2023

As many of you have heard, my bookshop (Turning the Page, Monroe CT) is closing at the end of the month… If you are looking for inexpensive fixtures, accessories, and/or books (35-40% off), please reach out!!

Moving forward, I’ll be bridging my SLMS and bookseller worlds via Turning the Page with Pia… a one-sheeter appears below, and I’d love to be able to help you in this new capacity!!  Best email for that will be hello at turningthepagewithpia.com, and the updated website will be live in late August!

I hope you are all living your best summers… talk soon!

;) pia ledina

Typed on a tiny keyboard just for you...