[CASL-L] New London Day subscription issue

Kathleen Smith ksmith at ledyard.net
Mon Aug 28 11:08:53 PDT 2023

Hi!

Does anyone have a subscription to the New London Day physical newspaper
for their school/library?  There used to be an education option for 5 days
a week for school calendar days for not but this year that option went away
and the price is exorbitant. The only digital option would does not allow
me share our Day login with staff - it was to be used on one computer in
library, which is understandable.

Does anyone have any experience or advice? We like having a physical paper
for a variety of reasons including celebrating kids who are in the paper!

I hope you all have a great school year!

Thank you!