[CASL-L] Winter and Holiday Picture Book Bundles from MLSC!

Abbey Lynch Abbey.E.Lynch at ct.gov
Mon Dec 4 08:46:23 PST 2023

Hello everyone!

We have winter and holiday themed picture books available to supplement your displays or prepare for upcoming storytimes! Follow this link<https://cslib.libcal.com/equipment/item/150817> to request your seasonal picture book bundle in our Equipment Catalog. Book bundles circulate for 90 days, and the books can be loaned to your students. Let us know if you are looking for anything particular in the booking form.

Book bundles can be requested up to 365 days in advance, so take a look at all of our book bundle offerings<https://cslib.libcal.com/reserve/bookbundles> and feel free to start making reservations for 2024. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything else we can help with!

Thanks,
Abbey

Abbey Lynch (she/her)
Library Technical Assistant