[CASL-L] Primary Sources question

Cheryl Robertson robertsonc at guilfordschools.org
Tue Dec 19 09:23:53 PST 2023

ProQuest has historical newspapers.  Do you have that database?

On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 10:43 AM Alexandra Grundt <aegrundt at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Thank you so much for your help with accessing ResearchIT CT! It looks
> like lots of the newspaper databases are from the 1980's - present. I have
> an 8th grade teacher that would like students to access news articles from
> historical events, many are during the civil war and WWII.
>
> Thank you!
> Allie

*Cheryl A. Robertson*
*Teacher Librarian, E.C. Adams Middle School*
*Click here for homepage
<https://sites.google.com/guilfordschools.org/amslmc/home>*

*"Reading should not be presented to children as a chore, a duty.  It
should be offered as a gift." ~Kate DiCamillo*

*CURRENT*
*Obsessed *by Allison Britz
*Trust *by Hernan Diaz

*CURRENTLY LISTENING*

*One of Us Is Back *by Karen M. McManus

*RECENTLY FINISHED*
*Our Missing Hearts* by Celeste Ng
*Twins *by Varian Johnson
*Happy Place *by Emily Henry
*180 Days of Self-Care for Busy Educators *by Tina H. Boogren

*Travel Light *by Light Watkins

*Dreamer *by Akim Aliu

*People We Meet on Vacation* by Emily Henry

*A First Time for Everything* by Dan Santat

*Book Lovers *by Emily Henry

*Project 333* by Courtney Carver

CONFIDENTIAL: This email and any files transmitted with it may contain
information that is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Be advised that
forwarding,
saving, printing, copying, or taking any action on the contents
of this message
may be prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the
original sender and delete the message and any
attachments from your computer.
Messages to or from the Guilford Public
Schools may be subject to the Freedom
of Information Act (Conn. Gen. Stat.