[CASL-L] NEASC

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 10:41:46 PDT 2023

 I've served on multiple NEASC visits. They do notice whether there is a teacher librarian among the faculty, and how that librarian functions (babysitter for study halls vs. collaborator). Yes, they make a note of it in their report and can make recommendations. But it is up to the administration how they want to address any recommendations.
Cathy Andronik
Retired, Brien McMahon HS, Norwalk