[CASL-L] Fwd: Summer Sale: 25% off for Teachers and School Staff

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Wed Jul 26 12:54:07 PDT 2023

All:
Not sure if you're on Pia's email list but please see below for discounts
for book orders!
Barb

*From:* "pia ledina, the book lady" <pia at turningthepagebooks.com>
*Date:* July 26, 2023 at 12:08:09 PM EDT
*To:* Pia <pia at turningthepagebooks.com>
*Subject:* *Summer Sale: 25% off for Teachers and School Staff*
*Reply-To:* "pia ledina, the book lady" <pia at turningthepagebooks.com>

Friends,

As we march towards August, we KNOW teachers and school staff are already
starting to think about (gulp!) classrooms, their libraries, etc.... and as
we get ready to close the doors in August, we thought we might help!

Show your school ID, and any in-stock purchase over $30 is eligible for
this 25% discount through Saturday, 8/6... don't forget to get something
for yourself!

:) pia & D.J.

Turning The Page, LLC
477 Main Street | Monroe, CT 06468
203-459-1579|  info at turningthepagebooks.com
*Hours: Tues/Wed/Thurs, 1:00-5:30  |  Fri/Sat, 11:00-5:00*
[image: Facebook]
<https://turningthepagebooks.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5fb6ac37678c3919d1ecb7e0&id=3ac8f6b2e8&e=cdececd2c7>
[image: Twitter]
<https://turningthepagebooks.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5fb6ac37678c3919d1ecb7e0&id=502d656181&e=cdececd2c7>
[image: Website]
<https://turningthepagebooks.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b5fb6ac37678c3919d1ecb7e0&id=32f2d1e9fc&e=cdececd2c7>

This email was sent to pia at turningthepagebooks.com
*why did I get this?*
<https://turningthepagebooks.us4.list-manage.com/about?u=b5fb6ac37678c3919d1ecb7e0&id=f88e3cd7cd&e=cdececd2c7&c=d7e5ae5d6f>
    unsubscribe from this list
<https://turningthepagebooks.us4.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=b5fb6ac37678c3919d1ecb7e0&id=f88e3cd7cd&e=cdececd2c7&c=d7e5ae5d6f>
    update subscription preferences
<https://turningthepagebooks.us4.list-manage.com/profile?u=b5fb6ac37678c3919d1ecb7e0&id=f88e3cd7cd&e=cdececd2c7&c=d7e5ae5d6f>
Turning the Page, LLC · 477 Main Street · Monroe, CT 06468-1139 · USA

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in