[CASL-L] Ellison Die Cut Machines

Abbey Lynch Abbey.E.Lynch at ct.gov
Wed Jun 14 10:06:32 PDT 2023

Hello!

Sorry this isn't exactly an answer to your question but I just wanted to send a reminder that The Middletown Library Service Center has an Ellison Machine available for use during our open hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 - 4:30). We have a variety of dies including letters, bookmarks, and seasonal shapes. I'm happy to answer any questions about using the Ellison Machine at MLSC that folks may have.

Thanks,
Abbey

Abbey Lynch (she/her)
Library Technical Assistant