[CASL-L] High School Research Workshop

Dawn M. Zillich dzillich at spchs.com
Wed Nov 1 09:26:14 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Next week I will be resuming my annual Freshman Research 101 workshop after
several years of not being able to do so during Covid restrictions. Since
none of the school’s grades have seen me, I will be presenting to all four
classes, not just freshmen. I have tweaked my presentation a little but
wanted to check in with you all to ask if there are any resources,
additions or advice you would like to share with me.

Thanks in advance,

Dawn M. Zillich, librarian

St. Paul Catholic High School

"The old idea of the librarian as a sort of recluse closeted with his books
and

interested only in them is the very antithesis of the modern librarian, who

must live with people equally with books, and who must also be keenly aware

of all that is going on in the world around him."

~Linda A. Eastman~ (Head Librarian of the Cleveland Public Library, 1918 to
1938)