[CASL-L] NYTimes.com: What I Read to My Son When the World Is on Fire

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Mon Nov 6 05:45:23 PST 2023

FYI, shared by my daughter who is a Social Worker at a children's hospital
in Boston

>From The New York Times:

What I Read to My Son When the World Is on Fire

Children’s literature, in its simplicity, brevity and empathy, can make it
a singularly effective way to understand the chaos of the world.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/06/opinion/jewish-palestine-literature.html?smid=em-share

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in