[CASL-L] BOE Book Policy

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Wed Nov 8 12:17:30 PST 2023

Two years ago CASL began collecting district policies, but it didn't take
off..
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wcet_bdGphedM0D10NWVZhEScj21En5a?usp=sharing

Please feel free to share yours to the folder.
The link to this folder is on the CASL website.

Barb

On Wed, Nov 8, 2023 at 1:00 PM Matthew Cadorette <
MCadorette at waterfordschools.org> wrote:

> Can anyone send me their BOE policy on book challenges?  OR an exemplar
> they particularly like?
>

> It looks like the CLC PD day did the trick!
>

> I just happened to catch my principal and superintendent together and they
> asked me to start with my fellow librarians.
>

> It probably also helps that they both know Dr. Freeman.
>

> Anyway, if you have something you think is worth looking at, please send
> it my way.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Matt
>

> Matt Cadorette
> Librarian
> Waterford High School
> 20 Rope Ferry Road
> Waterford, CT
> (860) 437-6956
> x7127
> OR
> x7103
> Lancer Library Website
> <http://waterfordwhs.ss16.sharpschool.com/academics/technology/lancer_library>

*Barbara Johnson*
*Instructional Technology Coordinator*
Colchester Public Schools

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in