[CASL-L] Elementary Reference Sections

Elaine Lettiere lettieree at prestonschools.org
Wed Nov 15 07:03:39 PST 2023

I dismantled mine as well.  I put any of the books that were there and in
good condition into the general circulation.  They are getting a lot more
views now than when they were in reference.

On Wed, Nov 15, 2023 at 10:06 AM Barbara Johnson <bajohnson at colchesterct.org>
wrote:

> We dismantled the section and rely on our databases
> Barb
>
> On Wed, Nov 15, 2023, 9:02 AM Christine Smey Zeiser <
> christine.smey at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I would love to hear about the reference section in your library! What
>> does your elementary reference section look like? Do you have one at all?
>> Just dictionaries and thesaurus? Special subject books for teacher use?
>> Mine is a mess and I’m trying to decide what to do with it!
>>
>> Thanks everyone!
>>

> Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in
> transmission or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by
> telephone or in person._______________________________________________
> CASL-L mailing list
> CASL-L at mylist.net

*Elaine Lettiere*

*She/Her*
*School Librarian*
*Preston Veterans Memorial School*
*Preston Plains Middle School*
*Preston, CT*

--
*The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential