[CASL-L] Audiobooks

Jen jlarkin24 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 06:54:08 PST 2023

Another vote for Sora (Overdrive) - it's single sign on for us as the kids
all have school google accounts.  My students love the app and enjoy
listening to audiobooks right on their phones.  Once they login, it usually
never requires them to login again unless there is an update, etc.

Jen Larkin
EO Smith High School