[CASL-L] Nutmeg Committee Application Extensions

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Mon Nov 20 11:42:01 PST 2023

Dear CT Librarians,

Please read the following email from Alessandra Casiello regarding Nutmeg
applications.

Thank you,
Anne Porier
Moses Y. Beach Elementary School
Wallingford

Hello all,

While most of the committee applications for the next round of Nutmeg
committees have closed, we are keeping open our Middle School Librarian
Reader Application <https://forms.gle/ANL1eX2m4GpCXonP9> if anyone is still
interested in applying. We also are keeping open the High School Student
Reader Application <https://forms.gle/LB7tDgx4BAg6f7kc8> and Teacher/Librarian
Recommendation Form <https://forms.gle/fPFM8LkEoUWv48jdA> if you know of
any 10th-11th grade students that may be interested in applying. These will
close on Friday, November 24th.

If you have any questions, please contact myself or our committee
chairpeople listed on our website.

Thanks,

Alessandra Casiello
Nutmeg Book Award Secretary