[CASL-L] We need your input on questions for the AI conference Dec. 11 even if you aren't attending

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Tue Nov 28 04:00:00 PST 2023

Hello everyone - the folks planning the AI conference on Dec. 11 are
looking for your input.

They are developing questions for the panel as well as getting the keynote
speakers ready.

*What questions would you like to have addressed at this conference? *

Even if you aren't attending, please share your questions/ideas, because
many of us are attending and can share our learning.

Thank you!
Jenny

*Jenny Lussier*
CASL President

Connecticut Association of School Librarians Organization Address:

4 Wotton Lane

Burlington, CT 06013