[CASL-L] Yes! The CLC Vendor Expo IS for you!

Amanda Stern astern at ctlibrarians.org
Wed Oct 11 12:38:26 PDT 2023

Remember that time we held a Furniture Expo and you got to meet our furniture vendors, see samples, discuss your building projects, and learn from your colleagues about their experiences?

Well, we're doing it again, but kicking things up a whole bunch of notches!

Join us on Tuesday, November 14 at SCSU for a full day Vendor Expo if you'd like to:

  *   Gain a better understanding of how to use CLC contracts to get the most from your purchasing dollars
  *   Meet new vendors, discovering new resources that could be just what your community needs
  *   Get face time with your favorite vendors, asking your questions, building your relationships
  *   Celebrate our first ever CLC Customer Service Award Winner (that you choose!)
  *   Get a special Vendor Expo swag bag, filled with goodies from CLC vendors
  *   Feast on a delicious buffet breakfast AND lunch (the menu is really good!)
  *   Network with your colleagues from across the state
  *   Have a chance to win fabulous prizes

And did we tell you it's FREE for CLC members?!?

Space (and swag bags) are limited to the first 200 people to register.

Secure your spot today by registering HERE<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1771516&group=>.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have!

Warmly,
Amanda

Amanda Stern (she/her)

Events and Special Projects Manager
Connecticut Library Consortium
p:  860.740.3044 - direct dial
p:  860.344.8777 - office
a:  234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w: ctlibrarians.org  e:  astern at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:astern at ctlibrarians.org>

[ttp://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/clclogo/clc-logo-lores-250w.jpg]

[ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>