[CASL-L] Makerspace

Carrie Seiden cseiden at northbranfordschools.org
Sun Oct 15 18:54:25 PDT 2023

We use our KEVA planks, lego bricks & wheels,  plus plus (all the colors
sets) regularly. I really recommend 20-30 flat cafeteria trays — we use
them to pass out & materials and also to protect our tables. We love our
cool touch glue guns, button/magnet maker, Makedo cardboard tools. We are
very excited about our new sublimation printer and 8 in one heat press. We
have 3-D printers but they’ve been a bit of a headache for me so far. As
far as furniture goes, I would recommend visiting the “garage“ at Beeman
middle school in Middletown; they have a great set up. We also purchased
mini plastic fashion design forms, and we give the kids fabric and Velcro
dots to create no sew outfits. Reach out if you have any questions!