[CASL-L] Author Visit Feedback

Kim Lehn lehnk at rockyhillps.com
Mon Oct 16 04:55:19 PDT 2023

Good Morning!

I am currently looking into hosting an author visit (exploring both virtual
and in-person options) for my school which is grades 6-8. I am wondering if
any of you have hosted these authors with middle school students and if you
could tell me how it went.  If you do provide feedback, please let me know
whether the visit was in-person or virtual. Thanks so much for your
insight!

The authors we are currently looking in to are:
Sharon Draper (virtual only)
Sayantani Dasgupta
Gita Varadarjan

Kim Lehn
--

*Currently Reading *
*The Serpent's Secret by Sayantani DasGupta *

*Recently Finished *
*Lifeboat 12* by Susan Hood
*Suggested Reading *by Dave Conis
*The Night in Question* by Kathleen Kathleen Glasgow and Liz Lawson
*The Radium Girls: Young Readers' Edition *by Kate Moore
*Obsessed: A Memoir of My Life with OCD* by Allison Britz
*Shatter Me* by Tahereh Mafi

--

*The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, may
contain privileged and confidential information, including information