[CASL-L] Renbrook School Parental Leave Position

Kathryn Ferrante kferrante at renbrook.org
Thu Oct 19 12:22:46 PDT 2023

Renbrook School in West Hartford is looking for a long-term sub to take my place as Director of Library Services while I am out on maternity leave. The position will begin in early December and go through to the end of the school year. Please note that a 062 certification is not required, and those working towards a library degree are encouraged to apply.

It is a wonderful school and a great opportunity to work with a wide range of ages (Preschool-Grade 8) in an independent school environment.

The listing and directions to apply can be found here<https://www.renbrook.org/job-posting/director-of-library-services-parental-leave/>.

Kathryn

Kathryn Ferrante

Renbrook School