[CASL-L] Book Fair Ideas-Not Scholastic

pia ledina hello at turningthepagewithpia.com
Sun Oct 22 10:59:41 PDT 2023

RiverBend Bookshop <https://www.riverbendbookshop.com/> does great school
book fairs as an indie (tell them I sent you!), and I just found out about Best
Book Fairs <https://bestbookfairs.com/> at AASL, they serve all of New
England!

:) pia ledina, book lady
she/her/hers | MLS/SLMS
ALA, AASL, ALSC, IFRT, YALSA, CASL, ABA, & NEIBA

*Turning The Page with Pia*
Milford, CT 06460
text: 203-212-8751
turningthepagewithpia.com *(teachers, schools, events)*
bookshop.org/shop/turningthepagewithpia/ *(individuals, families)*
FB/Insta/Twitter/Threads/TikTok: @ttpwithpia
#bookposse #books4all #booksmakecommunity #turningthepagewithpia