[CASL-L] Book Fair Ideas-Not Scholastic

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 14:25:09 PDT 2023

Thank you, Everyone, for your book sale recommendations.A librarian by the name of Josh Ryan sent me a curated list of book vendors along with pros and cons about each one. It's pretty fabulous!What Are the Best School Book Fair Companies? -

|  |  |

|  |
What Are the Best School Book Fair Companies? -

Picture Book Brain

What are the best school book fair companies? Here are the best nationwide and regional school book fair compani...

Maureen SchlosserAuthor: Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades
Blog: Library Lessons With Books and KnowledgeQuest

Does your school run a successful book fair that does not use Scholastic?

If so, I would love to learn about it.

With Scholastic's decision to create an opt-in diversity collection, my sister would like to drop Scholastic from her district.

Thank you for your help!