[CASL-L] I'm not like a regular expo. I'm a cool expo...

Amanda Stern astern at ctlibrarians.org
Thu Oct 26 13:29:01 PDT 2023

You know that feeling when you walk into a conference expo hall and you get overwhelmed because there are so many vendors there? And you're really only interested in a half dozen of them, so you do that thing where you speedwalk through the expo hall, trying not to make eye contact?

Us too!

That's why our CLC Vendor Expo is set up differently.

Sure, our 21 attending vendors will each have an exhibit table so you can visit, get information and a little bit of swag. But that's not the main event.

Our day is structured so there are 6 breakout sessions throughout the day where you can hear directly from presenters. YOU get to CHOOSE which sessions you attend!

We've asked our vendors for not just a demo of their products, but for them to clearly show how they can help you better serve your community.

And we're encouraging every library to send someone (or someones!) to the expo.

As if face to face time building relationships with vendors and learning about products you are interested in isn't enough to entice you to come, we're also providing a full breakfast and lunch, swag bags, and a shuttle bus in the morning and afternoon to take you from the parking garage to the Student Center.

We hope you'll join us.

You can register here.<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1771516&group=>

(And, as always, I'm here to answer any questions you may have about our event!)

Warmly,
Amanda

Amanda Stern (she/her)

Events and Special Projects Manager
Connecticut Library Consortium
p:  860.740.3044 - direct dial
p:  860.344.8777 - office
a:  234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w: ctlibrarians.org  e:  astern at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:astern at ctlibrarians.org>

[ttp://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/clclogo/clc-logo-lores-250w.jpg]

[ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>