[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] Re: 2024 Intermediate Nutmeg Nominees book trailers

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Fri Sep 1 13:33:22 PDT 2023

Hi Judith,

It is wonderful! Yes, Christina O'Neill has created a Padlet for the 2024
Elementary Nutmegs as well. This has already been linked to the Nutmeg Book
Award website. Several of the Elementary authors have shared some great
resources already! Please feel free to add other resources you find or
create! You can find it on the Learning Resources
<https://www.nutmegaward.org/about/learning-resources> page of the Nutmeg
website, along with other good stuff!

Laura has given her permission to link the Intermediate Padlet there, too,
so you will be able to find both on the Nutmeg Book Award website. Thanks,
Laura!

Fondly,
Anne
2024 Co-Chair Nutmeg Elementary
2024-25 Co-Chair Nutmeg Steering Committee

Anne Porier
School Librarian
Moses Y. Beach Elementary School
Wallingford CT