[CASL-L] CLC Supplies, Books, Amazon Business Webinars - September 2023

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 5 12:37:50 PDT 2023

Greetings everyone,

CLC has been bringing a lot of new vendors onto discount contracts lately, and we want to make sure our school members have the latest information. We’ve scheduled three workshops this month – please sign up for any or all. Hope to see you there!

Please note that these sessions are for staff of CLC member schools. Not sure if you are a member of CLC or would like to learn more about joining. Click on CLC Membership for more information.  Of course, you can contact me any time with your questions about CLC membership and our negotiated contracts with 90+ vendors.

Get the Most from CLC’s New Supplies Contracts

Thursday 9/14 at 12:00pm (30 minutes)

REGISTER

CLC members can now purchase all types of supplies on a CLC contract - not just what we think of as "library supplies," but arts and crafts, learning materials, maker kits, office supplies, technology supplies, and much more. At this online session, CLC staff will walk you through our supplies discounts. You'll learn about what our suppliers have to offer and how you can take advantage of your discounts. Bring your questions! This session is for all library types, but we are going to focus primarily on schools.

School Libraries: Get the Most from CLC's Book Contracts

Thursday 9/21 at 2:00pm (30 minutes)

REGISTER

Where can schools get the best deals on books? How do you ensure that you’re getting your CLC discount? Is it a good idea to order from more than one vendor? We are offering this quick training just for our school members to help you navigate our book contracts.

Amazon Business, CLC, and Your Library

Wednesday 9/27 at 11am

REGISTER

This summer, CLC launched a unique new partnership with Amazon Business, bringing free Amazon Business Prime memberships AND additional discounts on Amazon-branded merchandise to CLC members. Learn about this new opportunity at this session for all library types, presented by our Amazon representatives. There will be time for Q&A. (Note: This presentation will be similar to the Amazon session we held in July.)

Not sure if you are a member of CLC or would like to learn more about joining. Click on CLC Membership for more information.  Of course, you can contact me any time with your questions about CLC membership and our negotiated contracts with 90+ vendors.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager