[CASL-L] Computer/books cart

Tracy Earnshaw tearnshaw at rsd13.org
Tue Sep 5 15:09:33 PDT 2023

I would probably use a media cart with a crate on the bottom shelf for
chromebooks and a crate on the top shelf for library books.

*Tracy Earnshaw*

Teacher Librarian

Frank Ward Strong Middle School

Regional School District 13

191 Main Street | Durham, CT 06422

O: 860.349.7222 | tearnshaw at rsd13.org

Visit us at: http://strong.rsd13ct.org <http://lyman.rsd13ct.org/>
"Books may well be the only true magic." --Alice Hoffman

Coginchaug Regional High School

135 Pickett Lane | P. O. Box 280 | Durham, CT 06422

O: 860.349.7215 | tearnshaw at rsd13.org

Visit us at: http://crhs.rsd13ct.org <http://lyman.rsd13ct.org/>
"Books may well be the only true magic." --Alice Hoffman

On Tue, Sep 5, 2023 at 12:28 PM Christine Smey Zeiser <
christine.smey at gmail.com> wrote:

> I’m looking for recommendations for a cart that will securely hold both
> books and Chromebooks. I have classes right before lunch and recess that
> will need to store their computers and books before leaving the library and
> can easily be wheeled back to the classroom afterwards. I don’t trust 25
> stacked Chromebooks in the hands of elementary students so secure would be
> the operative word here! If anyone has anything like this that they would
> recommend please let me know!

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.