[CASL-L] Middle School books in Ukranian

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 12:12:15 PDT 2023

Hello, Cheryl, Here’s a Google Doc with Ukrainian resources
for students. https://docs.google.com/document/d/19WMa-iVby7rbPAR8xFHF9FipHCNYZ-E3P-rqpFi0PLc/edit?usp=sharing
I hope there’s something in there that will help your student.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, September 8, 2023, 2:49 PM, Cheryl Robertson <robertsonc at guilfordschools.org> wrote:

Hi Folks,
I have a 12-year-old student who just joined us from Ukraine.  I would be so grateful if anyone knows of any age-appropriate books available in Ukrainian.Thank you!Cheryl
--
Cheryl A. RobertsonTeacher Librarian, E.C. Adams Middle SchoolClick here for homepage
"Reading should not be presented to children as a chore, a duty.  It should be offered as a gift." ~Kate DiCamillo

The Glucose Revolution by Jessie Inchauspé

CURRENTLY LISTENING

A Woman Is No Man by Etaf Rum

RECENTLY FINISHED

The Weight of Our Sky by Hanna Alkaf

Family Lore by Elizabeth Acevedo

Fighting Words by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley

Stowaway by John David Anderson

Zero Days by Ruth Ware

The Only Survivors by Megan Miranda

Ana on the Edge by A.J. Sass

None of This Is True by Lisa Jewell

Other Words for Home by Jasmine Warga

Less Is Lost by Andrew Sean Greer

CONFIDENTIAL: This email and any files transmitted with it may containinformation that is confidential and is intended solely for the use of theindividual or entity to whom they are addressed. Be advised that forwarding,saving, printing, copying, or taking any action on the contents of this messagemay be prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify theoriginal sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.Messages to or from the Guilford Public Schools may be subject to the Freedomof Information Act (Conn. Gen. Stat. sections 1-200 et seq.)