[CASL-L] VOG Portfolios and/or Senior Projects - HIGH SCHOOL

Jen jlarkin24 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 06:07:12 PDT 2023

Good morning - a bit off topic, but librarians are the best keepers of
information, so I figured I would ask and see what you all have...

Last year we began our new Portfolio project aligned with the Vision of the
Graduate requirements.  As we begin this year, we are looking at revamping
our rubrics used to assess the seniors after having accumulated evidence
over their four years with us.  First - I'm assuming other CT high schools
are doing this or something similar?  If yes, can you send me samples of
your rubrics?  We are looking for one, easy and clear rubric to use when
assessing at the conclusion of the project.

If you don't work at a high school, but maybe are the parent of a high
school student and have something like this?

Thank you!

Jen Larkin
School Librarian
EO Smith High School