[CASL-L] Weeded Book Donations Needed

Paula Gajewski pgajewski at torrington.org
Mon Apr 1 13:51:50 PDT 2024

Hello CASL Group

*I'm reaching out to ask elementary level librarians in the northwest
corner (within 30-40 minutes of Torrington) to keep me in mind when you are
weeding your preschool through first grade level fiction and
informational books from your collection.*   I am in need of at least
another 100-200+ children's hardcover books to add to our preschool
collection.

Many of the preschool students I work with in Torrington don't have an
opportunity to bring home books from a library.  We are hoping to give them
an opportunity to practice library skills and to read books at home with
their families.

If you have* preschool - first grade level* books you are able to donate to
our program, please contact me and I will work with you to find a time and
place to pick them up.   Any books I can't use for this program I will
donate to community agencies and families in Torrington.

Thank you for your help!

Paula Gajewski
pgajewski at torrington.org
860-800-2352 (call/text)

*Paula Gajewski*
*Early Childhood Literacy Coach & Intervention,*
*CFLC Resource Librarian & Coordinator,*
*Playful Learning Educator,*
*PreK to Kindergarten Educational & Family Liaison*
*Torrington Public Schools*
*355 Migeon Ave.*
*Torrington, CT 06790*
*860-800-2352 (call/text)*