[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Nutmeg Book Award Feedback Survey

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Tue Apr 9 18:21:33 PDT 2024

Hi Jodi,

Thank you so much for filling out the Nutmeg survey.  Nutmeg voting is
currently open. The website will be updated with voting information
this week, but here is the information from the Nutmeg newsletter, which
you may use now.

Voting for the 2024 Nutmeg Book Awards will run from April 1-30. Use the
forms/ballots below to collect votes from students / patrons (remember all
student votes count for each level even if not in that grade). Use the
Librarian Submission Form below to submit your student / patron votes by
May 2nd. Winners will be announced on May 15th.

*Individual Votes: Google Forms or Paper Ballots*
Here are two ways for you to collect votes from your students / patrons.

*Google Form Option:*
You *MUST MAKE A COPY* and then *PERSONALIZE THAT COPY*
for your library so you can see the results that you will then submit *1
time* from your School / Library using the Librarian Submission Form below.

   - *Elementary Grades 2-3
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=fa92ad4006&e=8e89528f54>*
   - *Intermediate Grades 4-6
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=1affd9a38b&e=8e89528f54>*
   - *Middle School Grades 7-
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=b3ee9f4951&e=8e89528f54>*
   *8*
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=ee53c4f9fa&e=8e89528f54>
   - *High School Grades 9-12
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=d6c8f62bad&e=8e89528f54>*

<https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=8af5ff00db&e=8e89528f54>*Paper
Ballot Option:*
Print and cut paper ballots for your students / patrons to fill out
in-house, ensuring only 1 vote per level per person. Collect ballots to be
counted and submitted 1 time from your School / Library using the Librarian
Submission Form below.

   - *Elementary Grades 2-3
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=8fb1188e36&e=8e89528f54>*
   - *Intermediate Grades 4-6
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=1ddfc26c01&e=8e89528f54>*
   - *Middle School Grades 7-8
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=007d729c38&e=8e89528f54>*
   - *High School Grades 9-12
   <https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=aeda5af49e&e=8e89528f54>*

*Librarian Submission Forms:*
Please submit ONLY 1 Submission from your School / Library with the total
number of votes for each book voted on using this form below. This form
includes all levels. Forms must be submitted no later than May 2nd in order
for the votes to count. This form will open on April 1.

*Librarian Submission Form
<https://nutmegaward.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=15c8f45575e25dc8d6a0aaf1a&id=a36291cc42&e=8e89528f54>*

Thank you for your support of the Nutmeg Book Award. Please email me if you
have additional questions.

Anne Porier
School Librarian
Moses Y. Beach Elementary School