[CASL-L] [Admin copy] Event Announcement: Spring Fling, Awards and Annual Meeting 2024, May 09, 2024

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Sat Apr 20 06:56:48 PDT 2024

Good morning! In case you have not attended the Spring Fling before, it is
an evening filled with fun, opportunities to connect with amazing
colleagues from around the state (who maybe you have only met online), and
dinner! There is a strong possibility that a guest DJ may make an
appearance for music and dancing too! We know this is a busy time of year,
but we would love to see you there.

*We can't wait to see you at the Spring Fling! Register today!