[CASL-L] New AI Community of Practice - 5.30.24

Matt Mervis mervis at edadvance.org
Mon Apr 22 06:48:35 PDT 2024

On behalf of EdAdvance and the RESC Alliance, we are excited to invite you to a new AI Community of Practice launching on May 30th (Zoom 10:30 to noon). This first meeting will kick off the COP, and we’ll pick up again in the fall with monthly meetings. Topics for the COP will come from our RESC colleagues, the wider community and our ChatEDU Podcast<http://skills21.org/podcast>.

Please register here<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMlfuCuqjkuH93bD29D1scEVubdlU8DnyVo#/registration> and/or share the attached flyer with your colleagues! We’ll look forward to seeing you on May 30th.

For questions or more information, contact Dr. Elizabeth Radday at radday at edadvance.org<mailto:radday at edadvance.org>

Matt Mervis

Director, Skills21<http://Skills21.org> & AI Strategy at EdAdvance
P.O. Box 909 | 355 Goshen Road, Litchfield, CT 06759

O: 860.567.0863 x 1129  | M: 413.717.2839

Schedule a Meeting<https://meetings.hubspot.com/skills21/demo-meetings>

Listen to our AI Podcast ChatEDU<https://www.skills21.org/podcast>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any accompanying documents contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential and legally privileged. This information is only for the use of the individual or entity to which it was intended. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained in this message and any accompanying documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message. EdAdvance is an equal opportunity provider and employer. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Washington, DC 20250-9410.