[CASL-L] eGO Community Sharing - CT eGO Boundless Admin Dashboard Training Recording Available

Bradley Bullis Bradley.Bullis at ct.gov
Fri Apr 26 12:02:03 PDT 2024

[eGO Logo]        [https://d2jv02qf7xgjwx.cloudfront.net/accounts/229325/images/CSP_LOGO_2C-pantone.jpg]

Good Afternoon,
For those of you that weren't able to attend eGO Community Sharing - CT eGO Boundless Admin Dashboard Training,
we now have the recording from April 18th available for you to view.

You can find it on our libguide<https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/egoctcommunityshare/webinar> or access it with this link: CT eGO Boundless Admin Dashboard Training-20240418_100243-Meeting Recording.mp4<https://bakertaylorllc-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/jesse_wilson_baker-taylor_com/EY-3ytn-W45BnW8joZWIvYYBxQEm8ljpVtVBlWj6z0lWpQ?nav=eyJyZWZlcnJhbEluZm8iOnsicmVmZXJyYWxBcHAiOiJTdHJlYW1XZWJBcHAiLCJyZWZlcnJhbFZpZXciOiJTaGFyZURpYWxvZy1MaW5rIiwicmVmZXJyYWxBcHBQbGF0Zm9ybSI6IldlYiIsInJlZmVycmFsTW9kZSI6InZpZXcifX0%3d&e=gIKalF>

Thanks!
Brad

[Connecticut State Library]

Brad Bullis (he/him) | Digital Content and Innovation Coordinator, Division of Library Development

Bradley.Bullis at ct.gov<mailto:Bradley.Bullis at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2206

libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home> | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2228