[CASL-L] Nutmeg Book Award Feedback Survey and Voting Reminder!

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Sun Apr 28 09:33:45 PDT 2024

Hello!

We wanted to extend our appreciation to all of you that have taken the time
to complete our survey. The information gathered will be extremely helpful
as the Nutmeg Steering Committee takes a look at our bylaws and operations
going forward. If you have not yet had a chance to take the survey and are
interested in doing so, it will remain open through May 2nd. Please let us
know if you have any questions or other feedback!

Nutmeg Book Award Feedback Survey <https://forms.gle/mup738Lg2JNHKGrb8>

A reminder to submit your 2024 Nutmeg Book Book Award votes by Thursday,
May 2! Voting information can be found here
<https://www.nutmegaward.org/nutmeg-voting>.

Thanks so much for your time, and for your support of the Nutmeg Book Award!

Ashley & Anne
Nutmeg Steering Committee Co-Chairs

Anne Porier
School Librarian