[CASL-L] A moment of fun

Kristen Frost kfrost at sbsenfield.org
Sat Feb 3 14:30:00 PST 2024

Hi everyone!

Please forgive my off topic post, but I just wanted to share this with my
librarian peeps. I was shopping with my 16 year old daughter the other
night. She was looking for a halter/bustier type of top for an event she’s
going to this summer. Anyway, trying to be helpful, I kept holding up
various options I was finding. I held this one up and in her very teenagery
way, she said, “Mom, no. That looks like a librarian but with a party…” OMG
she had me laughing so hard because, of course, she’s not wrong.  Happy
weekend everyone! Or happy Monday if you are getting this message at the
start of the work week!