[CASL-L] CLC needs to hear from you!

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 6 09:11:28 PST 2024

Hello School Library Community,

Have you heard?  The Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC)Board of Trustees is planning for CLC’s future!  But, to do that well, weneed to hear from you, our CT library community!  Can you give us a fewminutes of your time to give us your thoughts?  We’ve got twoopportunities:  a survey and several community conversations.  Pickwhat works best for you!   We want to hear from you, really!

Survey:

Please takethis 10 minute (or less!) survey to reflect on what CLC is doing well and whatCLC could do better in the future!

Community Conversations:

These one hour conversations will be led by members of the CLC Board of Trustees andwill ask participants to reflect on the strengths, opportunities andaspirations of CLC and the greater CT library community.  Register withthe links below.

Thursday,February 22 at 10am – Open to all.

Friday,February 23 at 11am – Open to all.

Monday,February 26 at 2pm – Open to all.

Tuesday,February 27 at 3pm – School Libraries.

Wednesday,February 28 at 2pm – Academic Libraries

Thursday,February 29 at 10am – Public Libraries

After the board collects your input, they’ll use thatfeedback for a new strategic plan that will be presented at the next CLC annualmeeting in June.  Help guide the future of CLC and give us your feedbacktoday!

Thank you in advance for your input.

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager