[CASL-L] Fwd: Event Announcement: nErDcampCT 2024, March 02, 2024

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Fri Feb 9 06:22:58 PST 2024

Please excuse the cross-posting!

You are invited to the following event
<https://casl.wildapricot.org/event-5555964>:
nErDcampCT 2024

Do you love children's books and talking about literacy? If so, this event
is for you!

Join educators, librarians, authors and illustrators from Connecticut and
beyond for an amazing day of learning together. Bring your ideas, thoughts
& questions as we create the schedule for the day that morning.

Authors & illustrators will be available for book signings, bring some
books for our book swap, and get ready for your TBR (to be read) list to
grow!

Pre-order books!

When: March 02, 2024 8:00 AM, EST
Where: In-Person at Sedgwick MS in West Hartford

*Will you be attending?*

Register <https://casl.wildapricot.org/event-5555964/Registration>
Not attending <https://casl.wildapricot.org/event-5555964>

Best regards,
CT Association of School Librarians <https://casl.wildapricot.org/>

If you no longer wish to receive these emails you can unsubscribe
<http://test_email_unsubscribe_url.com/> at any time.

This email contains links that will automatically log you into the CT
Association of School Librarians site.
These links will work for the next 7 days only. Please, don't forward this
email to anyone!