[CASL-L] School Library Management System?

CAITLIN M. CARBONELL carbonell.cm at easthartford.org
Tue Feb 13 08:19:10 PST 2024

We currently are also looking at other options per district policy. I've been using Destiny at most of my schools. Our goal is to stay with Destiny.

 (The Library Corp was another one waaay back in New Haven which I believe they switched since 2010; TLC gave me flashbacks to Oregon Trail/DOS systems. I've also used Evergreen which is NOT school friendly​ and Sierra- also not school friendly​)

Caitlin Carbonell

Librarian

East Hartford Middle School

East Hartford, CT