[CASL-L] URGENT help needed by 5pm Wednesday 2/21-Legistlative Written Testimony

CASL VP Intern vpintern at ctcasl.org
Tue Feb 20 05:33:54 PST 2024

Hi Friends!

*This is URGENT; We need responses submitted by 5pm Wednesday 2/21. As a
reminder, this is for written testimony, not speaking! :) You also do NOT
need to attend the 2/21 130pm meeting if you submit your testimony either! *

I went to fill out the written testimony this morning, and I had a few
questions on the form. I was able to get some help from our CASL president
and have a model of it filled out below. I thought this might help
everybody. Please remember to add in *your own details to make the
testimony unique, personalized, and authentic*. 😄

[image: image.png]

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
--