[CASL-L] Research Model Infographic

Felice Russell atesoglu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 13:02:23 PST 2024

Hi! I looked back in the archives for ideas but a lot of the links shared are now broken/dated…I’m the lone secondary librarian in my district and working on developing a research model infographic for the high school (with possible preview in the middle school…). I’ve been looking at exemplars online and will probably draw from Big 6 and Striplings to create something but if anyone has ideas or one they are willing to share for my research as I pull something together, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks so much- this group is so helpful!