[CASL-L] Borrow Puppets and Dolls from MLSC!

Abbey Lynch Abbey.E.Lynch at ct.gov
Tue Jan 16 06:59:35 PST 2024

[Logo: CT State Library Division of Library Development]

[Photo: 7 puppets on a blue background. The puppets are a koala, penguin, bee, fairy, octopus, bat, and ladybug.]

Puppets and Dolls at MLSC

Introducing a new way to browse for puppets!

Middletown Library Service Center Collections
The Middletown Library Service Center (MLSC) has many, many collection items worth knowing about, exploring, and of course, borrowing! We lend resources to public, school, and academic libraries throughout the state of Connecticut to help supplement collections or provide access to resources that otherwise might be out of reach. We lend Picture Books, Non-fiction, Book Discussion Sets, and more! Please note that we've recently begun to share MLSC resources with homeschooling families!
There's a new category in our Equipment Catalog: Puppets<https://cslib.libcal.com/reserve/puppets>! MLSC's extensive puppet and doll collection has moved to the equipment catalog with photos to make browsing and booking these items easier for you. Puppets circulate for 90 days, and you will be able to reserve them up to 365 days in advance. Puppets and dolls make great story time sidekicks, escape room set decoration, reading buddies and more!
Browse and reserve Puppets and Dolls from MLSC.<https://cslib.libcal.com/reserve/puppets>
Not sure how to request items? Don't worry, we made a video!<https://youtu.be/NTOsBGgGkfg>
Do you work in a school? Have your MLSC items sent to the public library of your choice. That can be the town your school is in or the town you live in - your choice!

  *   Deliver IT numbers can be found here<https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/deliveritct/schedule>
And remember you can book items up to 365 days in advance and there are NO LATE FEES!
Happy Browsing!

CT State Library is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.

(c) 2016 CT State Library. All rights reserved.

Abbey Lynch (she/her)
Library Technical Assistant
Middletown Library Service Center
abbey.e.lynch at ct.gov<mailto:abbey.e.lynch at ct.gov>